Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Site Repairs

Thanks to help from Shadow and the rest of our friends at Slacked, a few problems that were left over from the server change have been fixed. The front page is now back in working order, as are the mailings such as forgotten passwords and verification emails. Any users who requested a new password from me or another administrator should now use the board's built-in forgotten password feature to retrieve their password. Before you ask, the download manager and the Zoints systems are still not running, as those require a bit more work and knowledge of the systems (plug-in and vBulletin). Enjoy.

Well, the possibility to become a sponsor after having sent the money, at least (1 month ago friday) >_>
But I'm not in a hurry as my main motivation was helping the site anyway, and I can understand that, given that Erk is pining for the fjords, nobody has access to the validation (or does somebody have ?)

Keep up the good work !

Sorry, rataime, Erk has to do that. And if you did mean the subscriber/sponsor services site, madmax, Erk would have to do that as well.

Mea

By "Zoints system", do you mean the profiles?

That would explain the "_zoints->_var['editstyle']) { // Add a main for when editing page style echo ""; } ?> " thing I can't get rid of.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.