Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Single Player Menu(SPM) v0.81 by EOG

EOG

Single Player Menu(SPM)Version: 0.81
By: EOG
Single Player Menu(SPM) system by EOG v0.81
made for Zarnik's request.

Info:
Is a completely new menu system designed for one party member. It is not based on standard
Windows. It contains stand alone class named Game_Window which supports standard windowskin
Full version of Game_Window class will come with a game I am creating.

Script:
Every single class almost stand alone(needs only Game_Window class and Options to work)
Is compatible with standard menu system so you can use only part of script
Is compatible with SDK(tested on 2.4) but can be used without it
WARNING: This script and does not support common events form spells and items yet
scr1.png

scr2.png
Just copy/paste classes you want from demo to your project(above Main) and all will work.

Script changes adds three attributes to game_party:
- attr_accessor item, weapons, armors

Scene_Menu, Scene_Item, Scene_Skill are overwrite.
Script is compatible with SDK(tested on 2.4) but works without it.
Should work with any scrip that does not changes database
Zarnik - for idea
Todo:
-add support of common events
-add possibility of easy changing colors of strings
0.8 =>0.81
- Added support of big frames
Script is free to any use. But you must credit me EOG

This menu is awesome EOG, it works without any problem so far. But I don't think those screens give justice to this CMS. I'l send some screens of my menu, to show what this script can do! :haha:
And here is a small problem you could fix for a future release...you see the window skin below.
57.png

I want to see the entire wood frame....this is what it looks at the main menu:

That looks ok, you can see the frame and all...but now look at it at the menu.

The frame is so much smaller, and I don't see that as a problem at all. But as you can see it cuts the windowskin frame. Instead of resizing the frame it cuts it so you only see a small part of it.
And there are alot of window skins that uses big frames. And they all look the same....I don't know what may be causing this, but if it could be fixed you should fix it :wink:
And btw this is not the menu I intended to send you :smoke:
Best one player CMS out there!!!! :toot: :cheers:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.