Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple Platform Exploration

For anyone who has played the Valkyrie Profile games or any old 2d platform games, this should be pretty self-explaining. I had seen a simple platform script at one time either here or on the Creation Asylum and it peeked my curiosity. Best news is it doesn't even need battle functions added in. I still plan on using an RPG battle system. IF it could be made Toggle-able from map to map that would be really nice too because... I hate 2D towns. They drive me crazy. So if anyone knows where to find this or out of the goodness of their heart is interested in working on this, Let me know.

(you tube is making it difficult to actually find level exploration from VP I'll get back to you on it.)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.