Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple Health Bar <XP><REQUEST><HELP!><MUFFIN!>

Script Title:
Simple Health Bar
RMXP or RMVX:
Hard question... :huh: ...the XP one.
Detailed Description:
I have searched for this script and couldn't find it. I am looking for a script to show an health bar in some corner of the game, I've seen many nice huds, but not like the one i want, I am not looking for complexs huds only something showing the health bar (no exp, or mana bar) and if possible it can also show the money and name of hero. It is only for the first hero in team, the one you see walking around. And it isn't for showing in battle, I mean it to be for showing while he's walking around the maps. If it isn't very had i would like the texture of the bar to be a png img, which i can make any i want. You can make its length to be about 1/3 of the map (it's an horizontal bar) showing on top right corner (it will decrease from the left, when it reaches right the hero is out of hp). And make a background behind the bar to show it's empty (also with png picture), like the ones you see in most arcade fighting games (mortal kombat, street fighter, and the list goes on and on). Like a said a simply health bar :wink:
Screen shots:
Nop, :smoke:
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Only the default ones, no SDKs or anything a like. and about the edits, lol i edited the main script to make font look smaller :thumb:

Well, I thank anyone who can do this favour for me, I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do this, I dont mind if it is an edit of a existing or a new one, or if you find one that is already how i wanted it... Good luck :biggrin:

You could go ahead and rip out the HUD from the XAS battle system, easy to customize and in the MOG style you requested. It doesn't have the SDK and doesn't require anything else I dont think. You can find it here

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.