Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Simple :: Different Attack & Defend Command (SOLVED)

Minz80

Script Title:
Substitute Commands

RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP

Detailed Description:
I need a script that will :

* Deduct MP from my Actor every time they choose 'Attack' in the action command menu.
......(The amount of MP it costs to 'Attack' an enemy varies according to each Actor's class)

* Recover my Actor's MP every time they choose 'Defend' in the action command menu.
......(The amount of MP recovered also varies according to each Actor's class)

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
SDK
HP/MP/Overdrive Bars
Squad Movement
AMS v4
Crafting Script
Game over menu script

If someone could make this script, it would be greatly appreciated!! ^^

I've used the Search function to try to find something like this, and I found SOME similar scripts (such as the Blizzard HP/SP slash) but they weren't very customizable.
If there is a script like this floating around, then could you please refer me to it~ ^^;?

illy

I will do it if you can upload the demo of your project so I can work inside of it, I'm kind of unsure as to how those systems work and until I see them in action I can't really just edit the default scripts, and I'm not in a mood to go script hunting, so if you upload an unencrypted demo I should be able to do it up for you nice and quick ^___^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.