Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Side View CBS for RMVX Version 1.02 (English)

I played the demo through a few times. This is really good. It looks like it could be adapted to be however you like it. I will start on the XP version tonight
Please edit your post instead of double-posting ~Dargor

Edit:
and ill fix the button bug

Emmy

Um...yes. Has anyone figured out how to make enemies un-animated? I tried removing script parts and all I got were glaring errors.

Other then that, groovy script.

Just have 1 frame with the picture of the battler, like elf said. Simple stuff. The reason why I didn't name it Animated Side View CBS. I didn't even really want to name it "Side View" but the only thing that makes it side view is when you run, your actors run to the left or right. (Which could be changed)

avaton

the script is awesome i decide it to use it for my project.Although i have a problem i dunno how to add a transfrom-stand-animation skill? like luffy to gear-second. can you help me?

avaton

Harrybo21":3u6qgh3j said:
I played the demo through a few times. This is really good. It looks like it could be adapted to be however you like it. I will start on the XP version tonight

so did you made the xp version? i would like to have it :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.