Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Side View Action Battle System

Mitch

Hi I was wondering if there are any side-view action battle system RGSS Scripts on the net (Like SuperSmash Bros) ... I've had a look but i was unsuccessful  :cry:
Thanks Everyone  :wink:

Mitch

Hmmmm.... 24 hours no response?  :sad:
That means I'm gonna have to attempt to learn RUBY again. Unless!!!!......

*Hint* This is where you tell me you can help me out. *End Hint*

Mitch

Truee! 72 Howerz..... OK... anywho its for the RPG Maker XP.
Its for a Pokemon game we are creating. I really cant be bothered making an entire Thread yet cause we are re-creating every single Map for every single region in the game so far: Kanto, Sevii Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, and Sinnoh.

We are also creating well known places from moives, TV shows, and Manga.

On top of that we still are Half way to go with the ripping music we have 100% of all Video Game music in Mp3 Format and currently riping music from the moives as well (Just the good ones though)

So we have alot of work to do. You know..... maybe I should put a Reqruitment THread down but me and my freind (which are the only workers on the game) want to get at least 10% of the game done before reqruiting becuase people are more likely to help a project if it looks like it can be finished.

So yah but were just looking right now for a script that is an Sideveiw Action Battle System...
ANywho It's 12 00 am over here but i'll probally have a Thread made on our game in anywhere from 14- 18 hours from now.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.