Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Side veiw battle system

can someone help me find a side view battle system with an explanation on how to make the battle graphic change during battle? just a decent side veiw battle system script with an explination on how to use the script to let characters transform using a transform skill during battle, my old one didnt let me change the battle graphic using my transformation skill

Ok... dont worry it also happens to me all the time, specially when I`m drunk... like now... hic!

Bats... cuz am such a nice dude I`ll give you a hint about what each board is about...

Project Discussion
RMXP (or VX) game projects are posted here. Screenshots are required for a complete project topic. If your topic would be better suited for one of the subforums, please post it in the appropriate location instead.

RM Discussion
Talk about the RPG Maker programs in general here. This is not a place to talk about your project, ask for support, or show off resources and scripts.

RMXP/RMVX General Support
Ask non-script related questions about RPG Maker XP and RPG Maker VX here. Wait at least 72 hours before bumping.

RGSS/RGSS2 Support
Ask questions about Ruby Game Scripting System here. Wait at least 72 hours before bumping.

Resource Analysis  <--you posted here)
This forum is for submitting user-created resources (sound and graphics) for critique. Please use the Requests subforum to make detailed requests.

Script Analysis  <--- heres where you should have posted.... probably in a subforum)
This forum is for submitting user-created scripts for development and critique. Please use the Requests subforum to make detailed requests.

There... hic

Please note which board you are in before posting a topic. You are requesting a script, so don't go posting this in the Resource Analysis forum.

As for your request, there are plenty of side view battle systems out there. Next time do a simple forum or even google search. And you might want to take a look at this thread. Please modify your first post with detailed descriptions of what you want.

I think you should use "Minkoff's Animated Battlers" script... if its not here, google it and read every post about it on its topic... I`m sure there is a way to "transform" characters in it

...And when you are looking, try searching with the word "Morphing"... instead of "Transforming"

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.