Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shotting ABS

Hi ! I'm Newbie

I want/search the Shotting ABS

I search google but i nothing interest not found

This ABS is for my project [survival horror] I don't know how to make this ABS , well I posted this topic on this forum .

Sorrrrrrrryyy ! for my Super-bad english (I'm from poland)

You're gonna need more detail than "i want other ABS", there are many ABS's out there. Most that I know of have projectile / ranged weapons built in, if that is what you mean by "shotting"; if you mean more guns or the likes then that pretty much equates to the same thing.

It needs for horror adjusting ABS but easiest than it earlier. It walks me that to have 7 ammunition and so, it on monster to necessity 5 shots return only run away

(sory for english this is from translator)

It wants that (in order to) there was so that as click on keyboard 'z ' show gun , but it is shot some (certain) other click; ]

Let's see if I'm understanding this translation right.

You want an ABS that will, when you press the Z button, it'll show a gun.  A specific gun?  The gun equipped to the player?  What do you mean by show, will the character sprite change to show he/she is holding a gun, or do you mean a picture of a gun?

I could not understand the rest, honestly.
You want to have your weapon, gun limited to 7 rounds of ammunition?  And when you shoot a monster 5 times it runs away?  I'm very confused, what is your native language?  It might be easier since your translator is butchering whatever you are intending to say very badly.

I want when press on keyboard 'z' the character change graphic {on this garphic is hero with guns } now when press 'X'  you shoot and i don't know how to make , when hero is opposite the monster and when push 'X' monster HP lower  , and i don't know how to do this when hero don't opposite monster , And when press 'X' Monster HP don't lower....  [i have a graphics]

When press 'Z' : http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2092/kopiamaxjy3.png[/img]
When press 'X' : http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3020 ... maxla1.png[/img]

Other :::

I want this same ABS like in Midnight Demo

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.