Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shot`em up / Shmp.

I wanna a script of a shot`m up, like:
triggerheartexelica-preview.jpg

For Rmxp or VX...
I need it, please.

PD: I lose mi other user so I create this one.

Sorry for double post.

With the image i`m tryng to show the "concept", the genere of shot`m up so that they understand to me. I do not need that exactly script, with that "lock on" system or time or health bar, etc.
The image is only an example so that they understand the genere in case they do not recognize it by the name. osseous I generate of ships (something like gradius, galaga, ketsui death label, castle of shikigami, ETC, shooting games: to advance, to shoot, aim.

If you don`t understand, something like this games: http://shmups.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ .

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.