Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shop Script with Limited Stock Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using a Call Script... command to set the shop lists, like this:

Code:
$game_temp.shop_goods = []
$game_temp.shop_goods << [<item type>, <item id>]
$scene = Scene_Shop.new

etc., for each shop. But, I'm wanting a couple shops, not all, to have a limited amount of supplies that can be bought. I was wondering if someone could help me make this so I can use my system (as shown above), but just by adding another element to my array in order to allow limited stock, something like this:
Code:
$game_temp.shop_goods = []
$game_temp.shop_goods << [<item type>, <item id>, <stock amount>]
$scene = Scene_Shop.new
where stock amount = 0 would mean that there is no limit on supplies.

please and thank you!

Alright, I'm needing help with this script,
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showpost.php?p=166993&postcount=2

what im wanting to be able to do is make it so that when a player does a certain task, more of certain items become in stock. Instead of the shop restocking over time, they will have to do tasks in order to get more items in the shop stock. all i really need to know is how to add an amount of an item to the shop, everything else I can figure out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.