Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

shining force and runescape roof script

Can I have a script where the roof will be removed revealing a house in it in the same map?
Like Shining Force and Runescape

Atoa

you can do it via events...

Do two maps excactly equal, except for the houses, in one make the roof on the house, in the other don't add roof.
Then switch between them (theres an option in the teleport event command to not show any transition)

Atoa

killerzkings":30q424ow said:
this makes my game take too much space...

I remember I saw one in Phanxgames...
I dont't think it would take much space since Map.rxdata archeives are really small. I doubt it would add more than 2MB to your game.
If already exist an script that do this, you can try find it, but consider the possibility of doing it via events if you won't find it xD

Atoa":312xt321 said:
killerzkings":312xt321 said:
this makes my game take too much space...

I remember I saw one in Phanxgames...
I dont't think it would take much space since Map.rxdata archeives are really small. I doubt it would add more than 2MB to your game.
If already exist an script that do this, you can try find it, but consider the possibility of doing it via events if you won't find it xD
You don't understand, I am making ALL the buildings having this thing as well as I must keep the people at the same position, which is VERY HARD to do that and very LAGGY

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.