Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

SEVERAL REQUESTS

Hi there everybody =)
First of all nice to meet you and i hope you can help me ^^

I need some things for customizing:
- 2 handed weapons available
- customized menu: faces shown, magic attack power shown
- distinction between skills (physical) and magic
- more than 1 possible item receivable after battle
- messagebox with faces shown
- damage reflect / magic reflect effect
- equipment break effect
- equips / weapons that are able to enable skills maybe even autocast them by a chance
- carrying capacity & weight to equips and items
- ATB system in the normal battle screen (depending on agi)
- Casting time for skills and magic (depending on dex)
- skills that uise up items for activating them

If you have ideas, links, scripts or anything how i can make it working like this would be great =)
Even if you only can give me help to not all of these points :)

Thank you all for now ^.^
I look forward to your reply.

Ok i bette rspecify a bit more... ^^

1) Character shall be able to wield 2 handed weapons. Also i want the possibility to add 2 handed swords, spears, axes, guns and also katars.
2) *taken this out*
3) There shall be a distinction between physical skills and normal magic. so i also have a the entries for them inside a battle, outside of a battle and inside the menu. It shall give me the possibility to make for example a armor that does only block magic.
4) I would like a script that allows a monster to give 1 item out of a list. For example a monster can give 5) different items each with different chances to obtain them. At the end you receive one of them if you won the battle.
6) *taken out*
7) Reflect ability: I am able to make not only magic and attack block skills and equips but as well a reflect effect that reflects magic, physical skills or normal attacks by a percentage and or success chance stated by me. (by the way only damage may be reflected)
8) Equipment may break: A weapon or gear can break if a skill liek that is used. And the weapon or gear can not be used until its been repaired. So this weapon may have a true/ false variable?
Along with that i would like to have the possibilty to make weapons indestructable for those kinds of skills.
9) Equips give Skills: explains itself or?
10) ATB system with the original battle menu: ATB function depending on the monsters / characters AGI inside the normal battle system.
11) Casting time for skills and / or magic: A ATB Bar that appears after you decided for a skill. The skills shall have different cast times that i can state (dpeneding on the dex stat... higher dex decreases the time by a percantage for example)
12) Skills that need items: I would like to state that some skills need certain items to be executed. If this item is not inside the inventory the using will be denied. For example the item snake venom necessary to cast a poison skill.
13) Wieght capacity & weight on weapons, items and gears. The weight capacity per players may be depend on the str of that character.

I hope this is better detailed ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.