Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Seph Spawn's Star Ocean Battle Arena Mod

I recently found an excellent script by SephirothSpawn that emulates the battle arena system from Star Ocean.

http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=5687

As much as I like this script, it is not compatible with side-view battle systems. Basically, the script creates new troops to use for the battles in the arena, but the problem when using it with a side-view battle system is that the troops will be lined up in the default fashion, appearing in a straight line across the screen.

What I am hoping for is a modification to this script that will call upon already existing troops of enemies, instead of having you creating new ones within the script. If this could be done, it would work great for side-view battle systems, because you would be able to line up the enemies in troops better. If anyone would be willing to help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.