Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Seph Need Your Help With Something

JoshC

Hey Seph I saw in your signature that you made a system to allow more than one instance of the same actor, More than 1 Same Actor or something. I've tried finding it but all the links are either broken or not working. Can you post it here for me?

Also do you have a link to Near Fantastica's Test Bed? And possibly the shift puzzle.

I feel so special being called out like this. :shades:

It's in my signature? Think you're thinking of someone else. I never released anything of the sort. I suppose you could use my Virtual Database, copy one of the $data_actors and go that route, but there's an easier way tricking the Game_Actors class. Let me see if I can dig it up.

I'll upload Near's Test Bed and my Shift Puzzles demo and post them soon. Just bumo this if I don't post back in a couple days.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.