Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Secondary Currency(and spell cast source)

As some may know I am creating a remake of a Might & Magic game, classic Might & Magic had had two forms of currency, gold and gems. gold is used as normal currency while gems are sometimes used as currency but most times are used to power magic spells, I know that sounds weird, in the original make of this game, the spell cost went like so...

#/#

number of SP required/number of gems required in other words if

3/1

the spell costs 3 SP and 1 gem.

Cool, I'll add this site to my favorites and see what I can do with the script, another issue is I need the ability to use both currencies at the same time, like so.

Gold: 1,000
Gems: 44

Wait, so let's say I have 3 currencies: A, B, and C. 1 A worths 12 B, and 1 B worths 200 C. Can this script do so?

I mean, when I earn 723 C, it will be automatically converted into 3 B and 123 C.

Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.