Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Second Items Menu

Script Title: A Second Items Menu

RMXP or RMVX: XP

Detailed Description:
Hi, I've got an easy one for ya! ;) I'd like for someone to duplicate the Items menu in the Menu, but permit only certain Items to be stored in it. The reason I need this is because in my game there are regular items such as Potions etc. which get stored in the default Items menu, and then there're Orbs that are also items but I want them to have their own menu. I could duplicate it myself, but I just don't know how to get the Orbs in it and I don't know how to rename the second items menu. Thanks to anyone who can help!!! :)
Screen shots:
None needed. It's pretty straightforward.
Other Scripts I am using:
All scripts I am using are ones that get posted above Main. I'm using L's CMS as one of 'em (located in the Script Archive) but it's an edit of the default menu with minor changes. Oh, also the Crafting system by Ulqiorra! That might need to be edited so it uses the right items menu.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.