Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Searching For A Centering Script Comptable w/ KGC's Battle Camera

Alright, I'm a moderate time thread viewer, but I haven't made any prior to this that I'm aware of. Anyway, I have recently began using KGC's Battle Camera Script to make my use of the DBS look slightly better. Prior to that, however, I was using a Centering Script as well as a BattleBack Stretch Script. Unfortunately they couldn't work together... However, I'm so smitten with the Battle Camera Script that I've gonna go back to the default where if you have one hero they're all the way at the left. So that's where my request comes into play. I know there is a way to use a centering script that is KGC Battle Camera cmpatable because the recently released Chaos Project demo features it, as does another Demo I recently tried.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/Screenies/CP_1600_SS8.png
*For Reference*

In short, I'm requesting a, what I believe would be simple for the talented scripters here, where the players are centered(with 3 or less party members), but even when they're centered the Window Skin still fills the bottom of the screen. Naturally, thus it would probably be KGC Battle Camera compatible as well.

*Sorry. I'm an idiot. I didn't see there was a Script Request SubForum. If A Mod would be so kind to forgive me and move this it'd be appreciated.*

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.