Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Scripts needed...

Hello, I need help on a few scripts needed for my game. I been wondering if there is any script that is crafting. Like craft new weapons and items and weapons can break. Something like the Summon Night game for GBA. If anyone knows where to get these scripts please let me know I would love to try them out in my game. And if there is a possible way to help explain how to add them and make them work, yet I am still a newb at makeing RPG games xD I've already made one game but its not the best I made it to let me get used to the RPG Maker XP program. But if there is anyway to get these types of scripts I would highly apreciate it. And one more thing, I would like to request an Action Turn Base battle script. Kinada like FF3 and
FF6. Kinda like RPG Maker 2003 type. I would highly apreciate anyone's help. Thank you that is all for now~. ^^ PS. Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, This was the only request forum I found. Sorry. >.< But please I would like some help on those scripts, and if anyone has any opinions and help for me which would be great. Thanks! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.