Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

scripts for multiplayer (n+1.7)

hello guys, ineed some scripts for n+ 1.7 multiplayer system, so normal scripts wont help me at all ]=
here are the scripts that im looking for:
minimap system
hud system
party system
autosave system
there is acript called "Side menu like pokemon game's" if there is a script that works the same way but can be used in the multiplayer system it well be great [=
the whole scripts are for the RMXP
the whole scripts that ineed gonna be used in the n+1.7 multiplayer system so normal scripts for one player wont help me at all q=
if you got a site that have some of the scripts or other scripts for multiplayer
post it here, it well be really nice [=

please help me and give me those scripts, i really need them ]=
thanks and byebye

Unless you can do them yourself I'd not expect a whole lot of these to be avilable to your specification, I mean there are HUD and Minimap scripts you could use if you spent a little time looking but things such as server side saving aren't too common. Your best bet is to wait for Me(tm) to release Netplay3, it has all of the above included (or should have). Or just code them yourself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.