Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Tool - RSC Require

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doublepost, but who cares?

Apparently there was a small error in the compiling process. This has now been fixed so now the .exe works.

There is a note in the RAR file that says the find and replace functions do not work yet. I'm working on that.
And no, I will not be making this in other languages.

why does it say file'Data/The RMXP Stantard Development Kit 2.3.rcs' script 'SDK Part I' line 846: TypeError occured. undefined superclass `Window_selectable'

what do you mean by above below

Does it mean that i have toput it below scene_debug and above main without any blank pages of any other scripts like this
Sene_debug
RGS
Main

@hanmac: I think the script is compatible with RGSS 2

I need the rsc editing program(for Win32api ruby don't work for me very well) the link on the First Post off the topic is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.