Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Search: The Guards by Near Fantastica

mawk

Sponsor

Does anyone still have the demo for Near Fantastica's "The Guards" script on their computer? If so, could someone please upload it so I could get my hands on it? I found it in the Script Listings, but the link is broken.

For clarification, this is the script "The Guards" by Near Fantastica. It allows NPCs to spot and pursue the player by combining the Pathfinding script with the View Range script.

I'm very sorry for the request, but since I'm one hundred percent sure that I would be unable to obtain it on my own (what with the broken link and all,) I gotta rely on you guys. Very sorry.

Many thanks to whoever decides to humour me!

mawk

Sponsor

Oh, shit. XD

Yes, I READ THE RULES, but then I saw the broken link and assumed it had been lost in transition along with everything else I loved and cared for.

I'm very blind, it seems, as it was one link up from it the whole time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.