Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Request

I am about to create an Rpg. I've been using Rpg Maker XP for a long time now. I'm not too great at scripting so I would like to know if there is such a script that is like Harvest Moon.

Example: A farming script. Where you can plant crops, collect crops, etc. Is there such a script available?

-Drifter

Look through the Scripts already posted here... I'm sure there's bound to be something... And if not, you could always modify a fishing or mining script to do the trick. It all depends on how advanced you want it... Heck, you could probably do this with events! :)

Well I looked through all of the Scripts. Or at least tried lol because by the time I had looked through them I felt like my eyes were bleeding.

Making them out of events seems like it would work, but i'm not quite sure how. Any idea as to how they would work?

:s

-Drifter

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.