Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[script-request] Dynamic Shadows for VX

Hello !

All is in the title, I want to know where I can find the GREAT dynamic shadows script originaly made for rmXP by Trebor777 or Rataime, but converted for rmVX !

Because of course it's not working now... And I don't know about scripting at all, I think the script need just a little conversion and it's too bad VX users can't have it just because of a litle conversion time. It would be soooo nice to have it !!!!!!!

Somebody is able to tell me about it ? Already converted (I just passed the night to search for it) maybe ? Planned by somebody ?

Thanks in advance !

Fitincef.

fitincefion, it's the second time you post a script request in the wrong forum. Script Requests goes into the Script Request forum, under the Script analysis forum. Besides that, you have re-posted the same request you posted yesterday, in the wrong forum again. SephirothSpawn moved it into the right forum but still, you did it again.

Please, post in the right forums. Next time it will be a real warn.
Thanks
-Dargor

Sorry, I'm not familliar with forum so I got it wrong, thanks for the moving !
I was searching for "script request" section but I failed.
Tanks again !

PS : Can you tell me what is SDK ?

Yes of course, all the code is OK (by Rataime and Trebor777), and it's already great for XP, maybe one of the best script I've ever seen... But unfortunately I don't know about ruby at all, so I don't know how to make the convertion.

This is so strange, RMVX is 9 month old now and this script is still "only XP turned" this is sad for me who is making an Horror RPG (shadows are very important for it) but I'm sure it can be done very fast (couple of hour) by somebody who know what should be transform from RGSS1 to RGSS2.

Thanks for SDK meaning, so your FF6 SDK is a kit to make your own game. Very impressive !

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.