Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Screen Resolution sctipr

I know there might be a script to change the full screen res of the RMXP but what i'm askin and wanderin if it can be created so you can say play at 1024 X 786 res instead of 640 X 480? Also could you create a twin of it one non and one SDK ready?
I"ll look for a report soon as you can come up with a working screen res chanegr.

Hmmm... well from the demo is a good one BUT , but there is one very major flaw to the idea and script.
once you full screen the game it resets back to 640 X 480 res.
What i'm talking about is staying the desired screen res once in full screen and with out any lag to the game at all.
This might be alittle ahead of the limitations of the program it self but i'm sure someone will find a way around it.

arev

Sponsor

Oh yeah, it's because of SDK rewriting update methods. You must place "Resolution.update" (without the quotes) everywhere there's Graphics.update in the SDK. Sorry I won't do it for you but I don't like messing with SDK.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.