Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

scene_Battle "Skins" idea

I think this would be a boost for every1's games. to have a customizable scene_battle, ive been using mog's scripts and based on the same concept doing something that could look awesome and make it Very customizable: what i mean is this

1- Setting theese windows to invisible (including text):
________
Attack _
Skill _
Defend _
Bag _
________

and

2-Putting the name of the actor in activity in the center (customizable position) with a 0 opacity window (just the window, not the text)

3 Then the script would show an image if the cursor is on Attack and one if the screen is on Skill, or another if the cursor is on Fight or escape

This is an example of how could the "Fight / Escape" window would look like with images
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/ ... emenu2.jpg[/IMG]

This is an example of how would the Action selection could look like with images. of course every1's images would be custom so you could make it look however you want it to look
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/ ... lemenu.jpg[/IMG]

4- option to change skill window opacity to 0 to use a custom background for the skills with customizable opacity

5- There should be an option to indicate how many options he or she does have in his battle menu, (if he or she took out the Fight and Escape window there will be 5 options instead of 4 fight, skills, defend, bag and escape) ( they could also have this script to have the equipment option and many others) so i would add something to increase the number of images displayable

if in the script the user says he has only 4 options the script would look for theese files:

menu_1.png
menu_2.png
menu_3.png
menu_4.png

but if he set the option for 5 the script would look for a menu_5.png too

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.