Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Scene Select Script

I am looking for a scene select script, much like the one in Nadir's Canon (made by ccoa, although I believe she did not release it). For those who do not know what i mean, it is a system similar to scene selectors on most DVDs. Instead of the continue option, the player is taken to a sepaprate window where the names and an image describing a scene are shown, and when they are selected, they are taken to a particular map, or a save file is loaded. It should allow for at least 4 scenes, although the possiblity for more would be welcome.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.