Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RTAB request

Based on Minkoff's Advanced battlers' last demo, I want to get the RTAB to work with cogwheel's bars instead of the reqular gradients, also, If the DeVVofman's Limit Break is added too, I get overlayed bars, and issues, I wonder if its possible to change the bars and drop the wait/time bar a bit so everything can be harmonious, plz and thx!

The RTAB demo comes with the cogwheel bars, just that I added the Seph Styled bars by Clive into the demo and commented-out the cogwheel bars. :yes:

Remove the Seph bars script, and in the HP/MP/Exp bars script by cogwheel, remove the =begin and =end statements. Those statements make the entire script one huge comment. :thumb:

Just remember that a little extra positioning by Limit Break may be needed to deal with the other bars (the $lb_rtab_pos and $lb_rtab_var values). ;)

Any other adjustments in the Battlestatus Window... well, that's designed as a 'base' for people to adjust and alter themselves. I can't account for everyone's personal taste. I'd be adjusting it every which way... :no:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.