Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Row changer and order changer?

Hello there! I need a little help with a row changer script, and an order changer script.

What I would like is in the menu there are two extra options, Order, and Row (I've already put them into the menu, but don't have a function yet)

When you select order, the selection changes to the actors, you select one, then another and they swap places in the menu.

And for the row, I would like the actor's current row (Front/Rear) to display in the menu, near the HP/MP etc. when you select the Row option, selection switches to the actors. When you select one, their row changes, and so does the Front/Rear text in the menu.

I.e:
rowchanger.png

Any help with this?
Oh yeah, and I've tried OriginalWij's row changer, and its not what I'm looking for :/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.