Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP Netplay +1.6.3 Issue (Can't use "Show Choice" event Command)

Ya ya ya... This system has no more suport but I have one issue I can't seem to script my way out of... You see the Interpreter of the normal game that handles even commands is on the fritz and I know its an edit to game that not I made but the original makers of 1.6.3 (I downloaded a fresh version just to make sure, and sure enough there was the same problem there to!) Anyway, the interpreter seems to be messed up by on of the new extentions that was added on to netplay + and it's giving me issues.

Now then to the point,

It seems the event handler is messed up and it won't run show choices any more and if I make it a Yes/No command it simply runs Yes first then no second both one after each other no mater what the user selects. I know that some of you current uses of Netplay + 1.6.3 must have this issue fixed. I'm not a noob at scripting I know I'm just missing somthing or passing over something.

So please just tell me were the issue acures and how to fix it. I can set dignaty a side for this one and I'll take any harsh critisium on how much of a noob I might be. Just please... Help me with this... I have already a ABS in place and multipul other add-on scripted in and it's this one thing thats coming back to haunt me. So if you could just help me with this I would be deeply greatful.

-Necro_100000

EDIT: LOL! It was resolved. Friend pointed out a part in the Netplay +'s fulty programing =3. If anyone has this same issue post here and i'll tell you how to fix it =D!

I suggest you to switch to my system...
If it's bugged in my system too then try to copy the interpreter scripts
there are 7 of em then post them above main, that should solve the problem..

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.