Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP meets Flash v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey no update yet just checking to make sure there are no issues right now. Namkid it's alright if he placed an upload elsewhere as megaupload does suck. Look for some updates to this about mid Jan. possibly sooner.

I guess I'll post here anyway.
    Could it be hosted possibly on another website, because when I download
it from Megaupload, it doesn't download, and the other link is a 403 for me.

Yeah i have a program called videozilla that just lets me right click on a video file and convert it into any other video format including like 6 different flash formats so this should be verry nice

Nachos

Sponsor

MegatotsuRPG":2ahrnp9d said:
I guess I'll post here anyway.
     Could it be hosted possibly on another website, because when I download
it from Megaupload, it doesn't download, and the other link is a 403 for me.

The same for me

Due to recent events in my life I have yet to work on RMXPFlash further (I have fluid buildup on my brain causing severe migraines which are excruciatingly painful) I will further the subject when my doctors have fixed this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

wait ,when I play your the flash file ,it have a button "exit".I know we must use Flash Pro to creat it.
But a file flash 's coverted from avi ,what should i do to exit  flash when It is playing
in RPGXP ?

boon

Sponsor

This single script will make cutscenes that take ages if you use picture scripts - take only a few seconds!

EDIT: I found a bug. If you open another window, the flash will continue playing, but if you snap back to the window, it will still be playing the flash, but the map will appear under the flash. For example in the demo, the title screen music starts playing during the flash if you click off and then click back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.