Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP]Final Fantasy Tactics change job script

Hola, everyone! I am wanting a script that will allow the player to change the class(job) of their character. Here is what I'd like to have implemented:

• For RMXP
  • A circular rotation of the available classes
  • Male/Female different spriteset
  • Shows the upgraded stats from one class to another
  • The classes that have unmet requirements are not visible until met
  • Shows current look of actor in center
  • Ability to switch between the characters in the screen (preferably using 'Q' and 'W')
  • As easy of a configuration as possible  :grin:
here is a picture for reference
http://pspmedia.gamespy.com/psp/image/article/825/825393/final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions-20071005034015930.jpg[/img]
Thanks for your cooperation! If you'd like to take up this 'project' please PM me so that I know. I don't care how long it takes I'd just like to know if someone is working on it or not. Thanks again!

What I can do for you!
If you'd like help in return for helping me I am pretty good at writing. I could help you if you need it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.