Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Custom Battle System Request

I would like a custom battle system... here are the details...

It must support 6 members.
It must be side-view.
It needs to have Row Support...

Alright, I'm gonna use RTP style sprites for the battlers
I need to be able to have them be in the front row or the back row and they need to stand on the screen accordingly...
when in the back row, their defense should go up by 25% and their melee attack should go down by 25%. This shouldn't affect ranged weapons or spells. when in the front row, their defense and melee should be normal.

I would like attack from behind support where the enemies and the hero's appear on the opposite sides of the screen from normal. In this mode the enemy should be given an attack advantage and get first strike.

I would also like a surprise mode. I'd like to be able to make the chance variable so I can play around with it.

the battle hud will also need to be adjusted accordingly

Here is my idea for the battle hud...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z243/t0nedef/battlelayout.jpg[/img]

I want the position to be changeable during battle, but i also want to be able to change it in the menu. It needs to store it as a variable so that the game remembers the position between fights.

Thank you... If you need more information or if i was unclear about what i wanted, please ask and i will clarify.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.