Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMVX] Seamless Music

Seamless Music Streming Between Map and Battle

Alright, I posted this in another forum thinking this function was already in VX. But I guess not...

For the intro to my game, I wanted to have music play on the map and the same song play during battle and the victory theme during a particular event. I first made the battle theme the same as the map's BGM. But when the battle begins the song restarts, and that's not the seamless streaming of the song I wanted. I then tried to turn battle music off completely as well as the victory theme, and that leaves the battle without any music at all... So I'm kinda hung there on that event.

I'd like to be able to set it so music is seamless for a certain scene or whatever, and then have the ability of returning it to a non-seamless state. Thanks,

If this is too difficult let me know. I've no scripting knowledge so I've no clue the complexities
of scripting.

~Sion

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.