Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ring menu EX problem :(

Hi.. im using THIS ring menu... http://www.mundorpgmaker.com.br/topic/23148-ring-menu-ex/
the problem seems to be.. if i disable "save" using an event or whatever, then open up the ring menu and
move it around.. as soon as it gets to the save icon it crashes the game with an error.. :(

Can someone take a look and see whats causing it please? there's areas in my game that I want to
disable "SAVE", mainly through dungeons, but this error is causing me NOT to use this option which
is making my dungeons too easy :( MY guess is it's missing a little part of the script or something.

If you just DL the demo.. create a event that will disable "SAVE" when touched.. open the ring menu
in game and move it to save icon.. it'll crash the game.

Looks like it originally called for a separate disable icon that would replace the save icon if it was disabled. But the ICON_DISABLED isn't listed with the rest of the icon file names. If you add it and select the save option while it's disabled it'll change all the menu icons to that icon. The inactive icons seemed to be tied to disabled for some reason.

There's 2 lines with ICON_DISABLE. Replace ICON_DISABLE with @items and it'll just work normally.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.