Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Rewrite) Moghunter's Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atemu;265716 said:
It's really up to you. Though, if you can manage to get all the menu scripts to work together and be compatible with the SDK, I know I'd be impressed.

Don't worry about that. Even with 'rough' edit, they're working together smoothly.

im wondering. Did you ask mog if you could do this???? i mean i like his scripts the way they were.

im not saying yours is bad but
can we for example change the title image insted of 5 frames to more.

and whats differnt about the menu its extactly the same...

Um, one thing I found, it may or may not have to do with your edited Scene Menu, but even after I do the Disable Save function on an event, you can still save on the main menu... and I don't want that to happen... :s

Yes.. the only problem with mog's animated script is its not sdk compliant. but with the help of our threadstarter here, he made the mog script users dream come true!

nice work amigo!

Does anyone know where the other scripts are posted that he re-wrote? I'd like to check out some of them. I downloaded some of the mog hunter scripts but when I try to open the test game to see how to work it into my game, i get a error saying 'This game has been created with a previous version of RPG Maker.'

Aw come on this script is more than 1 year old!
If you're asking for support, start a new topic in RGSS Support.
Read the rules and don't Necropost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.