Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RESOLVED] Map Centering to An Event

Star

Sponsor

Script Request Template
This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title: Centering to an Event or Map Auto Scrolling
Detailed Description:
I'd like a script like what Seph posted here viewtopic.php?t=55967.0 a Centering to Event but the script wasn't there when I went to the post = ( Or maybe a Map AutoScroll that's not broken and only works when it wants too made by Watachuga viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2245&start=0&hilit=Map+Autoscroll
Screen shots:
Doesn't really need pictures
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
I don't have SDK. Err. And I don't think have any other scripts that would interfere. Probably not an issue. Except maybe Watachuga's script would work with SDK i'm not sure but I can't use SDK it interferes with all of my scripts.

Thanks for your help.

Star

Sponsor

BlueScope":1k1gj563 said:
Either way, please post if this is resolved by that.
You're awesome! :cheers: Seph is awesome too. This is brilliant :cry: It works just like I wanted it too. I got tears flowing like waterfalls. T_T I love this community

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.