Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Resolute]Please, i want a good Platform script!

Yoh,
I search a script for a Platform game.I use the search Function but i d'ont find anything.. :down: Is cause of my bad english :dead: so can you give me a good Platform script?!Please!!

ps : the Forum's smiles are cool! :smile:

Onimanta

The RPG Maker programs really aren't the best programs to use for platform games.  I'd suggest Game Maker instead.  They even have a tutorial that explains how to make a platformer, and none of it requires scripting.  I think someone did try to make a platform script for RPG Maker, but it was buggy and didn't work right.  The RPG Maker game mechanics are veered more toward RPGs than platformers.

thanks for the the answer, But some people tell me "Use Game Maker" but i don't want to use Game Maker..^^
So Someone can give me a good script for a Platform game please^^.(and sorry for my english).

kkxkn

You probably aren't going to find one.
If Game Maker doesn't suit your tastes, try Multimedia Fusion 2 or The Games Factory 2.
I don't know about Game Maker, but the two I mentioned are NOT hard to learn and are much more suited to platformers than RMXP.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.