Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting scripts!

Hello! I need some decent scripts. I can't make them myself because they won't work and it'll mess up my game if I do. Ok, so, I don't have a screenshot but I will soon.
First Script:
Let's you switch player from player. Example: Say you start with Player A. If you press F2 or 2, then it'll change you to Player B. If you press F1 or 1, it'll change you to Player A. It's basically like that for each of the four players. And every player has a unique skill that helps them advance. Like, grapplers are great at climbing, when the other players can't climb. Warriors are good at cutting objects in the way, when others can't. Theifs are good at steeling objects that events say they have, when others can't (This one's kind of confusing. Say an event is sitting on a bench or something, when you talk to it, it'll say something like "I just got this new [item]!". If you switch to a theif, then when you talk to it again you'll be able to steal it.), and so on.

Second Script:
A side view battle script only when a player or enemy uses a spell, or skill, it shows the user's face while doing the spell, then it goes back to normal.

Third Script (I don't NEED this one, but if it's possible, try making it):
A lockpick script, such as the one Entei created, only so you can put it in your game, and don't have to just play the side-game (the side-game wouldn't work for me at all).

If it's ok, I'd like it to be in copy/paste form, and where to paste it. I'm using RPG Maker VX. Thank you, and please help help! Please!  :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.