Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting:Different shops (or maps) will buy items from you at different costs.

Alright, so basically what I'm doing in my game is this. There are several different stores in each town. For this example, we'll use two: The Technology shop and the Weapons shop.

I would like it so that the Technology shop will buy, say, a cell phone that you sell to them at perhaps 75% of its original price. However, it will buy an axe from you at only 30%. The Weapons shop will buy the axe from you at 70%, while they'll buy the cell phone at 30%. There's also a general store, which will buy all items from you at 50%. The price which you BUY any of these items is unaffected, however.

Is this possible? I'd be very appreciative if someone could write this script up for me.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.