Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting an edit of the Star Ocean CMS.

Hello RMXP. I've been trying to find someone for the longest time to edit this script for me. I'm trying to get a demo out and all I need is the scripts. This is basically the only one I cant handle...

Script Title:
This is the link to the script. You can download it here.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=45870

Detailed Description:
Note:Your gonna have to play around with the CMS, there's just WAY to much to explain. Play around with it, basically, find everything in the list below I'd like to be edited in the default script. Then see about editing it.
Ok, here we go...
1.) Name input script needs to be taken out. I want my characters names to be solid and not able to be changed.
2.) Characters names need to be FULL name (First and Last) and not able to be changed. First and last at main menu showing.
3.) Where the clock Icon, Coin, and 2 swords are, they need to have names over them.
Time, Money, Battles
4.) Take out Config completely and replace with Quests. PM me about the Quest script. You may have to edit the quest script to fit the CMS.
5.) Needs to be changed to a 3 player menu system ONLY.
6.) Tactics and Dictionary need to be removed.
7.) 7 tabs in the list.
Items
Skills
Equip
Status
Quests
Bestiary (PM me about) You may have to edit the quest script to fit the CMS.
Save
8.) I have the Bestiary script and the Quest script I'd like to use for this CMS as well. Ask me about those...

Screen shots:
None needed...

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Ok, here are the scripts I am currently using...
*Weather Script - Ccoa
*SDK 2.3 - bunch of people
*F12 Pause - Zeriab
*Lockpicking - Eilei
*UMS - Ccoa
*Anti Lag Script -Near Fantastica
*Bestiary - Momomo
*Quest Window - coolmariners98
*Quest Data - coolmariners98
If you need my scripting data file for further review, please PM me or post in the topic. Thanks!

Thanks A WHOLE BUNCH for whoever can fill this request for me! It would mean the world to me. If you have any questions, concerns, need something. PLEASE tell me! I'll be more than happy to provide.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.