Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting a script

I tried looking around in search for a script and in the downloads, (min dyou my search on this site doesn't work... T_T) but I have yet to found a script that may help me on this. If someone can tell me where to find or if they can make a script that enables the ability of more then 4 characters in battle. I have a game idea that consist of needing 12 characters in battle at once fighting along side each other, (I'm not sure if this is possible due to may the fact that the characters may be a bit squished) but I ws hoping if there is a way for the characters to all fit in 3x4 fashion. while the enemies on the other side of the screen fits too, I don't plan on making more then 3 enemies in a screen though, as for the view of the battle I was hoping for sideview like Ccoa(sp?) battle system scripts. and a menu able to see all 12 characters. I also have a project right now that needs to fit at least up to 6 but on a most part only having a party of 5 characters, unless I have to make Kirara as a character instead of a summon... that all depends.. then in that case it would be up to 7 and party of 6... I don't know does any of this make any sense I tend to lose myself.... anyway is there any way that this may be accomplished? credit will be given of coarse.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.