Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting a Script

I don't believe there is a script for this. As far as I have seen there is not. My request is simple...well to say it is simple. If anyone has played either Wild Arms or Saga Frontier. I am wondering if it is possible to make script that follows the guidelines for at the least the story line. Meaning: That from the beginning you pick a character...go through a certain beginning quest and then have to choose one of the others. In the case of Wild Arms: 3 Choices. In the case of Saga Frontier: I believe it was 7 Choices. So you get through these beginning stages and then the whole story can play out.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.