Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting a Mouse-Script, where the Hero always watches on the Cursor

As the title says im requesting a Script where the Hero always looks on the Cursor of the Mouse. So, if the mouse is on the right from the hero, he should watch to the right, even if hes walking upwards. Also, I need to be able to use the mousebuttons, but i wanna script the stuff that i wanna do with Events or Common Events, so if someone could make such a script and explain how to use the mousebuttons with events he would get a credit-entry. I know its not much i can give but I'm searching for such a script since a pretty long time now.
Oh and, if you could explain me how to also use the mouse inside a menu (self-made, with Pictures) i would be really happy.

Thanks in Advance for any helpful comment.  :smile:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.