Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[REQUEST] [VX] A Small Change to YEM Item Overhaul

Hello everyone. I'm in need of another request.

I'm using YEM Item Overhaul and I need a small change done to it. When using the <custom data> string in YEM, it only has enough room for up to 4 but if (for example) a piece of your armor has resistance for 3 or more effects/elements, the <custom data> string doesn't appear.

I was wondering if it would be possible to (while said item is selected) to bring up another window, after a button is pushed, that brings up any and all info on said info, including <custom data> strings. Reason being, is all of my items always include at least 3 major <custom data> strings: Level, class requirement, and "rarity." Sadly, with RMVX's limit on stat bonuses, it only shows the standard 500 cap which is why I have to throw in a "bonuses" <custom data> as well.

Here is an image of what it currently looks like. As I stated, I need a window that pops up with any and all data on weapons, armor and items, including <custom data>, Dex and Res (since I'm using that script) and the Disassemble Script from KGC. If a demo or the script is needed, please let me know. I'm not sure how used YEM still is.

EDIT: I threw together the demo in case anyone wanted it so I didn't have to throw one together later. http://www.mediafire.com/download/vi7aa ... upport.exe

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.