Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[request] statute cumulable

hello I explain you the idea which came to me and which would make super in my project
a cumulable system of statutes, I am explained:

one to create a competence or a weapon which inflicts poisons.
for example the statute poison [id3]
at the time of the 1st attack one touches the enemy one one thus afflicts to him (poison [id3])
after one returns the fate to him or attacks which inflicts (poison [id3])
it (poison [id3]) disappears and is to replace by (poison [id4])
ect ect until reaching (poison [id7]) is 5 accumulation.

in the same way for the statute which augment the force or agility.

what I would need
1 - that the statue is skeletal (because all the statute this office plurality not)
2 - that goes against the enemy one but also on the heroes
3 - it false also that the time of dissipation of the poison or the improvement is to reset as one starts again the fate to bind has this statute.

here if you have question of not hesitating not has to require

thank you

Miles Castea":18gng0iq said:
Ever consider a spellchecker, friend? O.O

Miles, I don't think English was his first language. In many cases, like statute, he switched a real English word for the one he wanted (status).

As for the request, I'm pretty sure some of it has been done before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.