Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Request]Random Weapon/Armor Generator

I would like to request a Random Equipment Generator for preferrably RPG Maker VX, though I will gladly accept a RPG Maker XP version.

General Idea
Simply, what I would like to see, is a script that randomly generates Non-Databased weapons or armors on command. (I mean to actually create the weapons, not choose them from a list.

Detailed Idea (Very Detailed)
-Well, I dont want it ot be completly random, if all possible, i want to see it to be able to generate a weapon based on the style or type of weapon or armor (such as a sword, compared to a spear or an axe) and the level of that piece of equipment, so you dont randomly get the highest level piece of equipment at the start of the game.
-It would be best if the user of the script could choose the level of the equipment when he/she wants it generated.
-The description doesnt really matter, mabye it will say something general for general equipment, (Like "A typical mass-produced weapon") or mabye it says what level it is and its strength. (Like "[Level 10 Shield] [Defence 15] [Agility 12]")
-I was thinking for the name of the equipment that there could be a list of words, (like "Sword", "Breastplate", "Armguard", etc..) and then have more words (like "Fire", "Scorched", "Demons", etc...) mix them together to create names like "Breasplate of Demons".
-Each style of equipment can be used be certain classes, so a spell caster cant use a large axe.
-Real customizable, (Being able to customize that maximum amount of stats givin for each level of equipment, and the names of the equipment) thats what I enjoy about all scripts.
-Make it possible for not only events, but also enemies to drop the equipment.
-Have amount of gold sell value, equal to how many of each stat it gives, increasing that gold cost for every point of attack, spirit, defence, or agility it gives.
-Possible to still have set equipment in the database so quests are usable.
-Weapons that can add status effects to attacks, and element attacks.

'If Possible' Ideas
-I love Yanfly, and all of his scripts from his ReDux System (Found here http://pockethouse.wordpress.com/vx/ ), which makes it possible to have Swords that increases max hp by 10 when you put <Bonus maxhp 10> into the notebox. Im just curious if it possible to add these kind of things the the weapons or armors that this script can generate.
-I can't see this being possible, but, making shops that generate weapons at the beggining of the game, and that stay there the entire time, even if you leave and comeback.

Screenshots arn't really possible for this.

Scipts i am using is all of Yanfly's ReDux System.

I mainly want this for my game i am creating that is more open world, but it would also be very nice to see this script for all of the game creators that use RMVX. (And I really wanna see if anybody would actually do this, cuase in my eyes, this looks like a hard script to script.)
My Apologies if this script has already been created, i have looked and havnt seen it anywhere.

Thanks for your time in reading this. =)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.