Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Request] Multiple Drops + Cutscene Scripts

Nemi

This is a request for a new script, an edit or debug of an existing script.

Script Title: Multiple Item Drops + Cutscene Scripts. (2 separate scripts)
RMXP or RMVX: Fully Paid Legal XP.
Detailed Description: In XP, there is only one item drop upon defeating an enemy. I would like a script to allow additional drops. This script should also modify the battle result window to display all of the items obtained. As for the cutscene script, think of a movie theater or DVD. When you watch a movie, there are black lines, horizontal, along the top and bottom edges. I remember these 2 scripts existing a long time ago, but rmxp and google searches failed me.
Screen shots: Too obvious for screenshots.
Other Scripts I am using (in order): Just a simple menu screen edit I did. (It just changes the window positions.) No other custom scripts are used.

Nemi

Yeah, I previously used that script back when I had it.
As of now, I'm unable to find his test bed, and the topic that contains the script: [Link] has weird markings instead of what I assume to be spoiler tags. Actually nevermind. I viewed the page source and the text was sized down to 4%. There was a link to this page, but the text file does no longer exist.

As for the cutscene script, that's not really needed, but I'd appreciate it if I had it.

Thanks for your help though.

Nemi":21acme7s said:
Yeah, I previously used that script back when I had it.
As of now, I'm unable to find his test bed, and the topic that contains the script: [Link] has weird markings instead of what I assume to be spoiler tags. Actually nevermind. I viewed the page source and the text was sized down to 4%. There was a link to this page, but the text file does no longer exist.

As for the credits script, that's not really needed, but I'd appreciate it if I had it.

Thanks for your help though.

You can find the latest version of Seph's test bed in the Lost Scripts thread, where I posted it.

Nemi

You mean this thread? I already searched it. [Link]
The link to his test bed, here, returns a 404 error.
------
Edit.
The link to his test bed, above, links to showthread.php, which doesn't exist.
I switched to the viewtopic.php, with the same variables, and found the page.
The link, which I had to greatly increase my text size to find, goes to here, which still is a broken link.

Everything's so hard to find these days. ._.

Nemi":33bf41sc said:
You mean this thread? I already searched it. [Link]
The link to his test bed, here, returns a 404 error.
------
Edit.
The link to his test bed, above, links to showthread.php, which doesn't exist.
I switched to the viewtopic.php, with the same variables, and found the page.
The link, which I had to greatly increase my text size to find, goes to here, which still is a broken link.

Everything's so hard to find these days. ._.

Try the last page, here.

I posted a link recently, which leads here.

Nemi

Oh, I'm retarded. Duh. Forgot, you said the link that YOU posted.
Whoops! lol

Alright, thank you. mods can close this topic if they want, I'm happy. :haha:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.