Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

request largepart+ccoas cbs

any one can combine fomars large party script with ccoas cbs V3.04Ex i would really appreciate it thank you so much.

i would like to have 6 party members max thanks so much :D

Fomar0153;243235 said:
I can try do you want to give me a link to the exact battle system being as I don't want to go try and find it and end up merging the wrong version or anything like that.

oh oh :D ill upload one for you :D

thanks so much fomar ^_^ man this is gonna kick off :D

cant wait.

ill upload it on megaupload, tnx so much. You dont know what this means to me. to finaly make a system closed enough to suikoden stuff.
reason im using ccoas system is that some of my characters animation frames has 10 or 24 per frame ':| i already have created 18 characters so far.
13 of them are shared

cant wait till you finish this one tnx so much

its file is is 2.65mb hope thats ok with you.

again thank you so much for doing this

here is the link, i dont know where else to upload this file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KM7WFWM

thanks so much again :D

dollmage;243827 said:
oh oh :D ill upload one for you :D

thanks so much fomar ^_^ man this is gonna kick off :D

cant wait.

ill upload it on megaupload, tnx so much. You dont know what this means to me. to finaly make a system closed enough to suikoden stuff.
reason im using ccoas system is that some of my characters animation frames has 10 or 24 per frame ':| i already have created 18 characters so far.
13 of them are shared

cant wait till you finish this one tnx so much

its file is is 2.65mb hope thats ok with you.

again thank you so much for doing this

here is the link, i dont know where else to upload this file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KM7WFWM

thanks so much again :D

Being as you contribute a lot of resources are there any other changes/add-ons you'd like, I've only played suikoden 5 and I never got very far or had a proper chance to use the systems but I remember there being a back row which took and did less damage do you want me to incorporate things like that? If you do a list and any useful explanations would be appreciated.

Fomar0153;244074 said:
Being as you contribute a lot of resources are there any other changes/add-ons you'd like, I've only played suikoden 5 and I never got very far or had a proper chance to use the systems but I remember there being a back row which took and did less damage do you want me to incorporate things like that? If you do a list and any useful explanations would be appreciated.

holy crap you would do that for me :please: XD

i would realy appreciate that :D

its kinda like this.

when you make a character class on rpgmaker xp there is a type on which you choose whethere his a long range/short range/medium range right?

the short range can only attack when they are on the front row, when they are put on the back row they cant attack

the medium range can attack both front and back but when they are on the back row 20% of their damage will be reduce

on the last row well long range and medium range can attack ^_^

thanks so much for this :D, if you would do that i would realy treasure this :yes:

Sorry I've been busy the only thing I haven't done is edited the battle status window so that it's usable in battles, I'm about to go out but I'll PM you the scripts later today when I get back, or tomorrow sometime if I get back particularly late tonight. Sorry for the wait.

tnx so much fomar, when im done with my game i would release it for share with all battlers and all the scripts of course with credits. and it would be editable so to make things short ^_^

all for grabs and share hmmm wonder how long will that took lol at self

thats whati was looking for tnx so much, oh and could you lower the window command a bit lower to the same lvl as the hp bars and others, and raise the rtab and status ailments [normal] with the same alignment as the sp bars

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.