Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Request] In-Game Support Form

Summary
Ahem, excuse me if this isn't really possible to do in ruby; if not sorry. I immesely believe in user to user interactivity and support, and simply the way it's done isn't good enough these days...I want a useful and initutive way to send complains, support, and suggestions instead of having to open a webpage...Oh I know! A in-game support form!

Features Desired
*Basically, the current version of this hythotheical game will have a in-game support form in which the user fills out some forms and it send that's info to a email specificed in the script.
*The forms are Name, Email, Operating System, Processor Chip, Graphic Card, Sound Card, Support/Suggestion Type and Entry Form. Email, Operating System, Processor Chip, Graphic Card, and Sound Card required to submit a form; to prevent confusion and ward of ignorant questions that premise "I don't know, but I don't think my computer is advanced enough". Support/Suggestion Type is the only form that is drop-down, the rest are fill in types.
*As another safety measure, the user will not be able to submit a form if any of their fields contain illitirate or text speak, inapproiate/off-topic submissions or their entry form contains a simple obvious question, which the script could keep a database of that for it.

Mockups
mockupe.png

Games its been in
Most MMORPGs

Did you search?
No, doubt it existed

Scripts Being Used
Enu Side-View Custom Battle System (Enu and Atoa)
All of the weapon animal add-ons for Enu Side-Battle
Animated Battlers for Enu SV BS
Battle Windows for Enu SV BS
HP/MP Meters for Enu SV BS
Atoa CTB for Enu SV BS
AMS (Dubalex)
Map Stats* (Dubalex)
Shop Overhaul (Leon)
Anti Event Lag System (Zeriab)
Aligment System (Leon)
Advanced Weather System (Ccoa)
Character Database (Nakate)
Monster Book with comments (Momo)
Compile Multiple Show Choices Together (Jimmie)
*=Including Keyboard script.

Where did you search?
None

What did you search for?
None

I could probably do this. I found a nifty dll called NetRead.dll. What it does is call a webpage and executes it. It wont actually open it up in a browser.
I'll see what I can come up with. I'll also setup all the web pages you'll need for this.

One page will process the submission and it should email it to you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.